Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Colorado

I have spent the majority of my life traveling to Homer NY for Christmas and this year, after spending all my time and money in Australia, I decided to stay in Colorado for Christmas. As soon as I made my decision John and I started to plan all the fun things we wanted to do. (OK, I started to plan and he agreed!) The pictures posted today are from all the fun things we did with friends: Zoo Lights with the Stephens and Waltons, Botanic Gardens, Dinner with friends, tree decorating at my house, deep frying a turkey on the patio and more. Thank you to everyone who made my holiday really special!






No comments:

24 Hours to go...

24 Hours to go...

Steamboat Triathlon

Steamboat Triathlon
The Best Fans Ever!

2008 Adventures Start in Moab

2008 Adventures Start in Moab
John and Beth at Delicate Arch