Sunday, September 6, 2009

Team USA - Worlds Triathlon Championship

It has been 7 years since I started this journey. Post husband and trying to find something for me. Christine McKnight invited me to watch her race in Cancun at Nationals and I was hooked...it really is all her fault.
I am off to Australia with my teammates for Worlds 2009 in Brisbane. John and I will be traveling for 2 weeks after the trip so this is going to be a really special adventure for us! My father, sister, friends Nicole and Christine, and the Joes will also be at the race cheering me on. I can hardly wait to get on the plane!
There is a huge feeling of satisfaction that I set my mind to this challenge 7 years ago and although it took me longer than I thought it would I am so happy to be here! I am so grateful for my amazing life and the people that share my life...Outback here I come!

No comments:

24 Hours to go...

24 Hours to go...

Steamboat Triathlon

Steamboat Triathlon
The Best Fans Ever!

2008 Adventures Start in Moab

2008 Adventures Start in Moab
John and Beth at Delicate Arch