Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And now the rest of the story...

Nationals was a huge character builder and although I find the swim at Nationals to be perpetually “tricky” I refuse to give up or bow out. I am already looking forward to Tuscaloosa 2010!

I came across a couple more pictures from the weekend that I have to share because they make me laugh and smile. My finish picture makes me look really fit and I might be and I think I was also dehydrated. Please note the red flecks in my hair. Very cool!

It seems the “Top 10 Best Things about Nationals” is in order:
1. We got to create a new Facebook Group for “my run was faster than my swim” peeps
2. My roomies and keeping up our neighbors all night
3. Velo-Express and Luke’s patience!
4. Pouring rain bike ride with Barry and Tyler
5. Seeing my coach before I started the swim
6. My own yoga workout before entering the swim
7. Volunteering for Athletes for a Cure during the Pros race
8. Seeing Michelle, Kirk and Mike on the podium
9. Signing up for Budapest 2010
10. Breaking 7 minute pace for my 10k! YAHOOO!

No comments:

24 Hours to go...

24 Hours to go...

Steamboat Triathlon

Steamboat Triathlon
The Best Fans Ever!

2008 Adventures Start in Moab

2008 Adventures Start in Moab
John and Beth at Delicate Arch